Welcome! Based in Beckenham, near Bromley, RDS Decorating is an independent decorating contractor for high quality interior and exterior painting and decorating for both domestic and commercial customers throughout Kent, Surrey, London and across the South East.
No job too big or too small. From full-
You can read feedback from our happy customers here.
Excellent work, a top-
Rikki and Saul have made it look new again!
We are so happy with the end result.
Great guys with great skills and good value too!
Really went above and beyond.
Fantastic job on my hallway.
Would definitely recommend!
Excellent job decorating our bedrooms and doors.
Booking in again for rest of house!
Used RDS for commercial work. Brilliant!
We’ve got all your decorating needs covered, from wallpapering to painting, from home to commercial, interior to exterior. RDS Decorating also provides Airless Spraying and Dustless Sanding. No mess, no fuss.
Restaurant? Shop? Office? Home? Full redeco or just a quick spruce-
Competitive pricing and a top-
Contact us for a no-
To arrange an estimate or request information, you can use our message form or contact us by email, phone or Facebook.
We aim to respond to messages within 48 hours depending on our commitments.
“RDS worked really hard on our house
and did a brilliant job painting the whole of the upstairs, hallway and two staircases…” -
“Really happy with the job and massively appreciate the help at such short notice. Great guys with great skills and good value too!” -
“excellent job decorating my house, really hard working, high attention to detail and great finish. Really went above and beyond. Thoroughly recommended!” -
“Really happy with the job and massively appreciate the help at such short notice. Great guys with great skills and good value too!” -
“Fantastic job on my hallway. Really hardworking, honest and genuinely nice guys. Would definitely recommend.” -
“An excellent job decorating our bedrooms and doors. Booking in again for rest of house!” -
“An excellent job on my bathroom. Definitely recommend RDS. Thanks for the value add.”
“Used RDS for commercial work! Brilliant!”
Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions cover the circumstances in which products and services offered by RDS Decorating are made available.
This policy applies to our website, written/printed documentation, and offers that may be made verbally or otherwise.
Click the links on the left to learn more. Written copies of our Terms and Conditions are available on request, and included with any estimates, quotes etc provided by RDS Decorating.
Acceptance of work by RDS Decorating implies acceptance and agreement to our terms and conditions.
1. For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
(a)“The Company” shall mean RDS Decorating or Rikki’s Decorating Services trading as RDS Decorating.
(b)“The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out works &/or supply materials.
(c) The Operative or The Operatives shall mean the representative or representatives appointed by the Company to carry out works.
Discretion of Work
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion.
Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Company at its absolute discretion.
3. FIXED PRICE WORK shall be given as a firm cost, (manifest errors exempted) including Labour & Materials. All costs are plus VAT at the prevailing rate.
4. Where a written estimate has been supplied to the Customer the total charge to the Customer referred to in the estimate should not exceed the actual time taken by more than 20% but may be revised in the following circumstances: —
1. if after submission of the estimate the Customer instructs the Company (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to in the estimate;
2. if after submission of the estimate there is an increase in the price of materials;
3. if after submission of the estimate it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the estimate was prepared;
4. if after submission of the estimate it is discovered that there was a manifest error when the estimate was prepared.
5.The Company shall not be under any obligation to provide an estimate to the Customer & shall only be bound (subject as hereinafter) by estimates given in writing to the Customer & signed by a duly authorized representative ofthe Company.
The Company shall not be bound by any estimates given orally or in which manifest errors occur.
6. Material Collection. Collection of non-
(a) Time must be kept to a minimum & reasonable. (b) The Customer must be informed wherever possible when the operative leaves the premises.
(c) If the collection time is likely to exceed 60 minutes the customer must be additionally informed of the circumstances.
(d) Only one operative will in normal circumstances leave the job to collect parts or items.
(e)The collection of materials which should be normally stocked items is non-
7. Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavors to ensure that the operative shall attend on the date & at the time agreed.
However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non-
8. The Customer shall accept sole liability to discharge the Company’s account unless he/she discloses to the Company when initially instructing the Company to carry out work &/or supply materials that he/she is acting on behalf of a third party (including, but not limited to, a Limited Company or partnership) & receiving a written estimate) the name of the third party appears on the written estimate.
9. If the Customer cancels their instructions prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied then the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by the Company had the work been carried out &/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
Dispute of Service
10. If, after the Company shall have carried out the works,the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to the Company & shall afford the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate.
The Customer accepts that if he/she fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
11.The Guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion with the manufacturer’s warranty in force. The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is:(a) Subject to misuse or negligence.(b) Repaired, modi?ed or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative. The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability of materials supplied by the Customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
12. The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the operative/engineer. Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made. Any nonrelated faults arising from recommended work that has not been undertaken by the company will not be guaranteed. The company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out. Work will not carry a guarantee where the customer has been noti?ed by the operative either verbally or indicated in ticked boxes or in Comments/ Recommendations of any other related work which requires attention.
13. Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
Recovery of Costs
14. The Company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any operative or engineer or contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the Company being made liable for those damages or rectification of the work.
Discharge of Conditions
15. These terms & conditions may not be released, discharges, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company & by the Customer.
Further, these terms & conditions shall prevail over any terms & conditions used by the Customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the Customer to the Company; by entering into a contact with the Company the Customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms & conditions.
Title to Goods/Services
16. Title to any goods, supplied by the Company to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Company until payment in full for such goods has been made by the Customer to the Company. Until such time as title in the such goods has passed to the Customer:
(i) the Company shall have absolute authority to repossess, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all any or part of such goods in which title remains vested in the Company, (ii) for the purpose specified in (i) above, the Company or any of its agents or authorized representatives shall be entitled at any time & without notice to enter any premises in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is reasonably believed so to be. (iii) the Company shall be entitled to seek a court injunction to prevent the Customer from selling, transferred or otherwise disposing of such goods. Notwithstanding the foregoing, risk in such goods shall pass on delivery of the same to the Customer, & until such time as title in such goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall insure such goods to their replacement value & the Customer shall forthwith, upon request, provide the Company with a certificate or other evidence of such Insurance.
17. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay beyond its control, unforeseen or foreseen, in performing any of its obligations if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control & the Company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
Rectification of works
18. The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time. These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Company & Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with English law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
Copyright © 2019 RDS Decorating All Rights Reserved
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Cookies are tiny weeny text files that get stored on your computer or mobile device by the website’s server. Each is unique to your web browser, containing anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket when you visit an online store.
Cookies do lots of different jobs including letting you navigate effectively between pages, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience on a website. Cookies are intended to make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies are set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit scary, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests.
If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from our visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
Visitors may visit our website anonymously if their settings allow them to do so. We will collect personal identification information from visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us, such as our online forms.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from using some of the features of our website.
We may collect non-
Use of collected data
How we use collected information
RDS Decorating may collect and use visitors’ personal information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our webite.
Our website is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for visitors.
Personal information is NEVER shared or sold!
We do not sell, trade, or rent the personal identification information of our visitors to others, except where required by law.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
3rd Party Sites
Some content on our website may link to the websites and services of approved partners and/or suppliers. We do not control the content or links that appear on those websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website.
These sites/services may have their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to their own terms and policies and entirely at your own risk.
Updates & Acceptance
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on September 24th 2019..
Questions and queries regarding the website will be handled by our website design & management agent, DigitalBulldog IT & Web Services.